Online Payment Information
Online Payment Option For Families
On-Line Payment Option For Families
The Milford Public School District offers a program called e-Funds for Schools. This program is extremely user friendly and offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line. Not only do you have the ability to have lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school’s website.
The e-Funds For Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other on-line banking services. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad”. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a transaction convenience fee of $1.95. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e-Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include the lunch program and yearbook fees. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Lunch Prices for 2016-17 School Year
7-12 Students $2.75
K-6 Students $2.50
Extra Milk $ .35
Breakfast $1.25 - elementary
Breakfast $1.65 - Jr/Sr High School